RE: WILD reporter fired over interview with Menino

In a message dated Wed, 31 Jan 2001  2:01:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr." <fitzradio@the-spa.com> writes in reference to WILD's transmitter site:

>Actually Sean, it's in Medford (177R Corporation Wy)

Yes, I know that, but the reporter mentions that it's in Brockton.

>You're probably thinking of WBOT(FM) which is on a >tower on the
>Brockton/Abington town line.

I imagine that is the tower to which Stephanie Ebbert was referring. From discussion on this list, there's no way to move WBOT's stick any closer to Boston due to the short spacing on that channel (and WYAJ's presence).

-Sean