Re: New station to broadcast classical music in north and east

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:36:40 -0500 Brian Vita <brian_vita@cssinc.com>
writes:
> The bigger question would be, doesn't someone have to contest it?
> That is
> to say, assuming that the provision was in the sale and that they
> made the
> change, would there not have to be someone from Simon Geller's
> estate to
> act to protect his "interest".  If there are no executors or
> survivors, who
> would be in a position to file such a complaint?

I don't know, I don't know if a seller can even legally attach such a
provision, but if a seller can than I would think any interested party
(listeners if they could prove a need exists?) could challenge a
violation?

Dave