Re: Star's mystery morning man...?

Star is gambling that the new Survivor series that started after the Superbowl will
be a hit, and that Hatch can shed a bit of light on what's going on as the show
progresses.  In addition, he did CBS This Morning today, plus he will file weekly
reports for a couple of magazines, according to All Access.  My guess is that
Hatch's "permanant" slot on Star will end when the latest Survivor series winds down
during May sweeps.

Mike Thomas