Re: New station to broadcast classical music in north and east

Where was Simon Geller's transmitter site for the old WVCA? I understand his
studio was in his apartment, but it would seem a shade improbable that he also
had a transmitter and antenna there too. Did he transmit in stereo? I remember
tuning in from Lowell as a lad in the mid 70s, but with a monaural radio.

Ron Gitschier