88.7 Pirate

I regard to the 88.7 religious music pirate in
southern NH. I've been told that there is a pirate
broadcast operating in several bands from East Hollis
Street in Nashua, most likely east of the RR tracks.

Operating on the FM band "with 100 or 200 watts" is
not beyond this pirate broadcaster I am told.
Personally I still think it's a LPFMer that just can't
wait.

The mode of operation of this pirate is to move into
or get access to a three story building and go to work
from there.

John
Derry NH