RE: I Read the Classifieds So You Don't Have To (Ver 2.0)

Never mind calls...Aribtron cant get the formats right!

WROR is listed as CHR in 12+ for Boston, Providence, Worcester, Manchester
and Portsmouth ratings.

....or do they know something that has yet to occur????? Hmmmmmm....

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH