Public Broadcasting Funding (was:Re: WJIB-740-CHWO

--- Chris Beckwith <beckwith@ime.net> wrote:
>The public broadcasters had a secret weapon;
> they could hold Big Bird hostage and win a
> taxpayer-funded bailout.

Hey, they won it by a majoity vote of those voting
(I assume you're referring to Maine here).  One
thing about a democracy is that thise on the losing
side of a vote none the less have to accept that
vote, just as I have to accept that GWB will be my
next president.

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH