Re: WTKK

Larry Weil wrote:

> I've noticed that WTKK has cancelled (dumped?) "Lionel" and is now
> running "Tom the Troubleshooter", a consumer problem solving show, in
> the late evening slot.
>
> Does anyone know any of the background behind this change?
> --
> Larry Weil
> Lake Wobegone, NH

I think that Lionel has merely been bumped to a later slot.

Unless they added more hours this week of "Tom, The Troubleshooter" this
week.

Either way, it's another bonehead programming move in the same file as

dumping Rona at night, and censoring of the mentioning of any other
radio in conversations.