WSMN Nashua 1590 revamped web page

WSMN AM 1590 Nashua NH has drastically redone it's
website as of yesterday.

Gone are any mention of the WSMN call signs (except in
the URL). Replacing the call sign is "THE TIGER",
which is what they are calling themselves since last
week. I haven't heard a legal ID all week.

I strongly suggest a call letter change is coming. An
insider suggested WWBS, but I think he was pulling my
leg when he suggested that it stood for "WHAT's the
B.S."

Noticeably missing from the new home page is the
"Forum" message board link, which was often used by
listeners to attack program changes made by the
station.

http://www.wsmn.com

John
Derry NH