Re: Public Radio New Year's Eve

I wouldn't judge anything by the number of letters to the editor in the
newspaper.

In a message dated 1/2/01 7:57:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, rjoc@webtv.net
writes:

<< But MPR has  gotta dump the Connection and Talk of the Nation. I have
 never seen such a constant stream of negative letters to the Bangor
 Daily News as I have seen over the past month concerning MPR's
 changes...Personally, I am glad they dropped the Metropolitan Opera,
 BUT, obviously they are angering a lot of the Bangor and
 northern/down-east Maine long-time listeners
 and $upporters.  Dumb move on MPR's part. >>