Re: WCRN tower photo

answer is:

-yes, Garrett and I have seen all the relevant sites

and

-no, we don't have still pictures (with a few exceptions)

Problem is, we visited most of those sites around 1994 and 1995, back when
I was shooting video but generally no stills.  That's the same reason
the WCBS/WFAN pictures on Site of the Week a few weeks back were so
darned bad.

I suppose as this spring's travel plans firm up, we should do a
NERW lunch at one of Worcester's many fine diners, followed by a
revisit to the sites.  Any takers?

-s