RE: LTAR 12/17

I think either WVNY Ch. 22 or WPTZ Ch. 5 (possibly
the latter) is actually licensed to North Pole, NY.

Trivia: Canada uses letters and numbers in their
postal codes (example: M5V 1S1). In Canada, letters
can be postmarked "from Santa" using the postal code
H0 H0 H0 (those are "zeroes" but can easily be
substituted for the letter "O"). I work for the US
Postal Service and have actually seen letters with
this postmark.