Re: Christmas music

As you know, those of you who have chosen broadcasting as your full-time
profession are screwed.  More technology and fewer jobs every year.  You
should try law school.  I didn't make the system, I just profit from it.

And of course, I don't get paid for all the time that I am on the air, though
they do pay me for more time than it takes me to do.  I have no complaints.
I accepted the terms of the deal that was offered.

By the way, I don't think its a bad thing that only one person will need to
be away from their families on the holiday at 420 Western Avenue to keep 6
stations on the air instead of one for each station.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
    With a cavalier attitude about everything other than the Red Sox!