Re: Heldebergs antenna farm

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:10:40 -0500 (EST) Garrett Wollman
<wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu> writes:
> <<On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:47:27 -0500, "Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr."
> <fitzradio@the-spa.com> said:
>
> > Yes they are. WCDC has a pretty decent signal into Springfield.
>
> Does that cause problems for WGGB?

Umm, decent signal would be a strech, I think.  It's poor at best, and as
far as I can see, is not carried by cable systems here in the immediate
Springfield area.  They also have adjacent WTXX-20 Waterbury to content
with.  I don't see them as posing any threat to WGGB's viewership.

-Rick Kelly
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.