No Subject

Another few blocks brought us to the heart of downtown Indianapolis,
Monument Circle.  It's there that Emmis Broadcasting has built a
massive headquarters facility, which we spent some time exploring.
Corporate headquarters sit on the top floor, with the next few floors
devoted to individual stations: urban WTLC-FM (105.7) and gospel WTLC
(1310), news-talk WIBC (1070), AC WENS (97.1 Shelbyville), and CHR
WNOU (93.1 "Radio Now.")  On the ground floor, two showcase studios
allow any of the stations to put their jocks and talk hosts in full
view of the pedestrians passing by.

Crossing to the south side of town, we saw the studios of WTTV (which
is actually licensed to Bloomington, 50 miles south) and the WTLC(AM)
towers nearby, as well as the single tower of Spanish WSYW (810) a
mile or so away.