Supreme Court update blunder (was Re: Supreme court decision)

Did anyone else see the keyed background behind Tom Brokaw start rewinding
tonight on the air? It rewound for a good 10 seconds, then stopped, then a
feedback loop came up with Brokaw in an infinite stream of larger brokaw
heads behind him. I can imagine there was some screaming down at the Rock
tonight.

--Mike