Re: Supreme Court decision

On 12 Dec 2000,  Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> It's very funny to watch reporters standing on the steps of the Supreme Court
> trying to read and understand the opinion while LIVE on television.

I found it rather annoying that they stayed on the air so long talking
about the decision, while they didn't know what the decision was yet.
They kept on talking about nothing, even more so than Jerry Seinfeld,
trying to read the decision while talking.

> Interesting to note that everyone is live on this, except PBS and CSPAN.

Just as well.  Maybe by the time they come on, they'll have read the
decision and know what it says.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/