Re: WCCM Technical Problems

Mark Watson wrote:
>Tuning into WCCM (800 Lawrence) this afternoon,<snip>
>The feed from the studio apparently is being fed to
>the transmitter over a dial up phone line.
>Not the finest audio fidelity to say the least.

Given Mr. Costa's scrupulous attention to even the most
minute of Engineering Details and his virtually phil-
anthropic devotion to facility upgrades, it's most
obvious that only a catastrophic failure of equipment
can be the explanation.  I'm sure that within no time,
the on-air signal will be back to near-CD quality.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net