Time to update at least one interesting tower site

Thanks to Rob Landry for the info on the installations
at 350 Cedar Street, Needham.  My travels take me by
there from time to time and I've been observing the
changes and even reporting same to the BRIG.
When all the antennas (TV, DT and FM) are in place,
I think it would be a good idea to update the
"Interesting New England Tower Sites" entry on the
Home Page.  I don't mean to burden the crack
NERW webmasters, but this is a major change to a
prominent broadcast structure.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com