Re: Chuck Igo mystery jingles

In a message dated 10/23/2000 11:59:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brouder@juno.com writes:

<< Someone sent me a CD with some jingle packages from TM.  The end of one
 package contains the following acapella sings:  Chuck Igo, Ted Talbot,
 Bob Rose, >>

Ed...

    first of all... i'd love a copy, if you could burn one.  (i'll gladly
send you back a blank, shiny-new cd in return)  if it's Bob and Ted and Chuck
(and alice???), that's from our Y101 days  (circa 1989, WYNZ-FM)  and, well,
i sure don't have a copy.  The package was a Solid Gold Radio one.  actually
had some nice stuff in that.  and the sings were not bad at all.
   i don't know who the other folks might be, though.  could just be a few
jock shouts from another station.  (or maybe they might be old 'DRC folks??)
WYNZ, at that time, was a Buckley station.

- -Chuck (10-3 in living color on Public Cable Channel 19) Igo
  ('ynz used to be the soundtrack to the scrolling program guide)