Infinity streaming (was: Re: Debate Coverage)

On 4 Oct 2000, at 19:19, John Mullaney wrote:

> From http://www.allaccess.com
>
> YAHOO! BROADCAST.COM will stream local play-by-play of NFL games,
> starting SUNDAY (10/8). The service will not include game
> broadcasts produced by INFINITY stations, which are presently under
> a corporation-wide ban on net streaming.

It sounds like once again there's a Boston Bruins exception to the
Infinity ban on net streaming.  Yahoo Broadcast is streaming the
WBZ play by play of tonight's opener.  I think the NHL contract
calls for all play-by-play broadcasts to be available online.

Mark Laurence
mlaurence@mindspring.com