Congrats to Citizen Hutch

Afternoon drive (3PM-7PM) Deejay "Hutch", full-time of WPLM-FM EASY99.1 and
(I think) part-time of WBOS, received his U.S. Citizenship today, according
to Morning Drive (6AM-10PM) Deejay Shaun Casey. Hutch lurks on this list
from time to time, so a big congratulations to the "Ham" of Birmingham,
England. Does this mean you renounce allegiance to the Queen? Well, I guess
two passports are better than none.
Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with one last year (2000) let me join
with my favorite radio station locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with perhaps the
largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of great music by
great artists in wishing everyone success in this its second year of its
unique format!