Re: when news breaks, we ignore it?

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:07:19 EDT ASchinella@aol.com writes:
> I was at the rally (Fleet Center said there was 11,500 people there).
> Later
> on in the evening, I turned on WBZ 1030 to see what they were
> reporting about
> the event and they didn't! I couldn't believe it. Gore brings in
> 2,000, they
> have 2 reporters there. Nader brings in over 10,000, no one is
> there.

I know WBUR had a reporter Fred Thys (I think that's how you spell it) at
the rally and he filed an extensive report for Morning Edition this
morning (Monday).  As for whether the rally should have been carried
live, I believe it should have been.

df
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.