Canada service in US

In the past couple of years I have "helped" several local watering holes
in getting setup with the Bell/ExpressVu service. Simply the key is to
have a postal drop with an address in Canada and just pay everything up
front with a credit card.

All my "customers" would prefer dealing with a US based company but no one
offers the amount of soccer matches from Europe the way they are available
on services such as TSN, CTV Sportsnet and Headline Sports. Quite simply
this is the only way that these locations can obtain the matches the
customers want and in the Boston area there is great demand.

One thing about CBC's C Band service always baffled me. CBC offered 3
feeds on C Band in the clear ( Montreal, Northern (from Yellowknive) and
West ( from Vancouver) but the main feed from Toronto has never been
available. The Montreal service is run almost as an afterthought to CBFT
and to say the least local cut ins are handled in a sloppy manner. You can
see this on hockey games when segments like "Coach's Corner" are sponsored
by Bell but in Quebec someone else does, but you always see the first
second of the Toronto ad before Montreal breaks away.

The French C band went digital nearly 2 years ago.