Re: An ad that seems familiar

If I remember correctly, WCOZ did an ad like that, right down to "Bayh-bee!"
J. Geils clip at the end.

In a message dated 9/24/00 11:39:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< Just saw an ad on TV for WZLX, with a woman lip-
 synching to various songs and DJ bits. At the end,
 an off-camera voice says, "you have a remarkable
 mouth". She replies, "well, 'ZLX is a remarkable
 radio station."

 Sound familiar? KISS-108 (I believe) did the same
 exact ad years ago, right down to "well, we have
 a remarkable radio station".