WROR mono audio problems in the afternoons.

     It seems that every afternoon between 3 and 7,
WROR's audio goes into the mono mode everytime they
play music.  However, when JJ takes over in the
evening, the music returns to full-stereo. The
commercials stay in stereo in the afternoon but when
the "7 song music sweeps" return, the music stays in
mono.  Is this being done deliberately by the
"higher-ups" in engineering or management, or is there
some board-op error happening here?  It is a little
bit of a "turn-off" factor for me when I am driving
home and hearing The Doors (which were always in very
vivid stereo) broadcast in bland "pseudo-stereo"
(mono).  The stereo light is on but music is mono-ed
down.  If they are trying to squeeze an extra 1 db. of
audio to the signal by mono-ing the music during the
afternoon, it really degrades the sound of the
station.  Otherwise, WROR has probably the cleanest
audio chain compared to the other rock stations in
town.
     Any ideas?

-Pete

=====