Re: Infinity ID's

In a message dated 9/22/2000 5:18:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DMcElvein@aol.com writes:

<< Streaming of audio?  Those of us who answer the email on this would love
 see it happen.  We've been assured that it is something the company is
 looking into and that it will probably happen sometime in the future. >>

I thought earlier this year that Mel Karmazin had come out with an
announcement that Infinity would have a "big announcement" on an Internet
strategy sometime before the fall. (I thought September was the date
mentioned.) So far, nothing yet.

-Sean