NERW 9/18 - Correction

The Massachusetts obituary in the 9/18 NERW should have read "Richard"
M. Fairbanks, not Robert.  NERW regrets the error, and thanks our
Indiana Radio Watch colleague Blaine Thompson for pointing it out by
way of the Indianapolis Star obituary, from which we learned that
Fairbanks Broadcasting was founded way back in 1948 to purchase
WIBC (1070) in Indianapolis, and that Fairbanks was involved in the
early years of the American Basketball Association.