WNSH (was Re:NERW)

I was told a week or so ago that WNSH's signal was
weak and that the station owner was ill so nothing
was getting done about it yet. Now I hear that the
problems have been fixed (and I hope they have been,
as I'm filling in for their local music show, "Tracks
of the Town", next Saturday from 6 to 8 pm).

I guess their transmitter is still in Hamilton for now
but they're hoping to put one near their studio
location at Endicott College in Beverly.