Re: Wgan letting voters decide programming?

On Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:20:16 EDT Dib9@aol.com writes:
> WGAN is currently polling listeners asking which of the following
> shows
> should be voted off the WGAN Survivor Island: Dr. Laura, Rush or
> Rick
> Emerson.  They are taking votes by e-mail and on the air during the
> morning
> show.  The voting was pretty strong against Rick Emerson.
> I suspect
> that was the desired result.  Find out more at:
> http://www.56wgan.com/

I hold in contempt any management team that tries to dump someone in this
manner.  If they want someone out they should take the high road and just
say "We are making a change" not try to create some kind of "reason" that
is obviously bogus.

df
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.