Re: 106.1 pirate still on

I just moved to Somerville, outside of Union Square and after I read the
initial post, I went right to my stereo, with FM antenna wrapped around the
length of my front porch, and picked up 106.1 clear as day! I didn't know it
was Haitian, but it sounded Caribbean.

In a message dated 9/16/00 4:38:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,