Re: the language watch continues

Man and I was beaten up when I said most jocks didn't bother to check the
wire when there wasn't anyone in the newsroom!

I suppose that under the asshole category would be Andy Hiller and his
questioning of GWB on world leaders?

df

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:25:21 EDT Dib9@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 9/5/00 6:23:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:
>
> << They aren't? >>
>
> In my experience, there is no higher percentage of assholes among
> reporters
> than any other profession.  As part of their job, they need to be
> hard-nosed
> and some people take that the wrong way.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.