1570 Clear Channel DX tip

Are any of you in and around New England able to hear this station on
1570 -- now that the one in Montreal, Quebec is off... the station I
worked for has been failing to lower nondirectional power at night and
is pouring 10kw imto the ether 24/7 it's WGSR 1570 Fernandina Beach,
Florida. I've been able to hear them in Costa Rica, Cuba and Jamaica in
the past few months. Friends and acquaintences have copied the station
in DE, Miami, OR, SC, and other places. 1560 in NYC may be a problem to
null out I'd think... let me know. I like opportunities as such to log
stations I'd otherwise wouldn't be able to in my DX logs...

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL