Northeastern Football Broadcasts-or WLLH

I heard indirectly, through the Washington DC area radio newsgroup that
There
is a non-Spanish entity that is considering the purchase of Mega
Broadcasting, and it seemed to infer that Mega's financial 'legs' are a
bit
wobbly.  So, tell Drew and Joanne to keep their ears to the ground
(radials?<grin>)... Maybe Gary Francis can dig up that large WLLH jingle

collection to share with the Webbers... Where's Frank Sunday
(Messina)...
your services may be needed again...!

The King of Wishful thinking... who grew up with heavy doses of Top 40
WLLH...

Ron Gitschier

Dave Faneuf wrote:

> ,,,,,,,,fulltime including the off season something WCAP was unwilling
> do.
> WCCM was willing to hire Ellis fulltime so the Spinners went to
Lawrence.