Re: Boston's "Original" Oldies Station?

In other words, what you seem to be saying is that the
slogan is "Boston's original-oldies station,"
not "Boston's orignal oldies station." I'll tell ya,
it's really hard to hear those hyphens on the air. If
you're right, though, the slogan _should_ be "Boston's
station for original oldies." That would be less
ambiguous, but it would raise the question of what an
original oldie is.