Re: Dan's picture

Oops. No! Mrs Dan Strassberg (better known as Ruth
Strassberg) died in 1988. There has never been any other
Mrs Dan Strassberg. (Well, I did discover another Dan
Strassberg on the Web. He lives in Australia. I have no
idea whether he is or isn't married.) The picture is of
me and Susan Horn-Moo. Although we have been friends for
many years, Susan and I have never been married to each
other.--Dan