Re: Fw: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/28:

Normally I would agree, however in this case it is, IMO, a clear case of
retaliation and sabotage by an employee denied a pay raise.  There is
more to the story than the newspaper article reported.  Yes the
facilities at WCAP could stand to be upgraded and it could use a
professional cleaning crew, but old run down studios do not necessarily
mean unsafe conditions.

As I understand one aspect of the story as it was related to me prior to
it going public is that during the last OSHA inspection the inspector
went through the station and was meeting with the GM when the inspector
was called back into the studio and shown exposed wiring,  the inspector
pointed it out to the GM and also told the GM that during his first walk
through of the facilities earlier in the day the wiring was NOTexposed,
so the credibility of the employee making these accusations IMO is lower
than whale
$%$&!

df