RE: WTHT

From: dan.strassberg@att.net
To: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
Cc: "Dan Strassberg" <Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: WTHT
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:46:15 +0000

And a rooftop antenna atop a building in downtown
Hartford. This was not one of the old-style horizontal
long-wires, which were often located on rooftops. It was
a single guy-supported vertical tower on top of the flat
roof of what looked (in the photo I saw) like a
moderately tall building (at least six stories and
probably more). The building appeared to have a
square "footprint."

At the time, WFAS in White Plains NY (also on 1230 with
250W) also had a single vertical tower on top of a
building, but that tower was self supporting and it
wasn't exactly on top of the building. It was sort of
mounted to a notch in a corner of the building--the
Roger Smith Hotel in downtown White Plains.