Re: Fw: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/28:

Not to sound like a liberal: but if the station is guilty of the infractions,
I do not think it is fair to call the person that reported the station a
"culprit."  In past years, I worked at several stations that had safety
issues that were never addressed.  Employees would have been better off if
someone dropped a dime on the station.

One benefit of corporate radio: corporate owners usually invest in modern,
safe facilities and have people on staff who worry about things like OSHA
regulations, employment law, and other minor inconveniences that were often
ignored in the "good old days" of Mom and Pop owners.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 8/28/00 8:47:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,