Re: RIP MediaOne

At 10:11 PM -0400 8/23/00, Roger Kirk wrote:
>"Kevin Vahey" wrote:
>>Well the MediaOne name no longer exists

Except that it still exists as an e-mail address. I got a letter from
them on Tuesday indicating that I could still use the mediaone.net
address.  For how long, it didn't say!

>Now if only the company and their customer-be-damned
>attitude would cease to exist as well.  <Wishful Thinking mode off>

You don't know the battle I went through with them this week when a
too tall truck going down the street tore the cable off the side of
my house.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH