RE: MediaOne 3 and the Olympics?

I keep wondering if there is any useful or productive way of lodging a
complaint/suggestion that it be added to the lineup.

I haven't seen anything on their web site....and whenever I have mentioned to
the 'customer service' people (1-800-mediaone) the possibility  of adding
something.....they have sounded not interested...and I'm sure my
comment/suggestion goes no further...and probably doesn't even get written
down or passed along to anyone who matters.

I used to occaisionally put a note in with my bill....but now I pay my bills
electronically...

Sending a note?  Would anyone see it who matters before it got put in the
trash?

In any event...I am amazed MSNBC (a major cable effort) is still not available
in my area (on a major cable system).

DM