Re: WTKK Revamps Overnights

At 6:46 PM -0500 8/22/00, Luke Steele wrote:

>I don't really think Lionel is right-wing..supposedly he starts the show
>with no particular bent and just talks to people and see where it goes. He
>is pretty pragmatic, but I wouldn't call him a right winger..closest, a
>libertarian maybe. I know he's not very big on religon.

I listened tonight on the way home from work.  While it is the same
show that is on WGY (although WTTK runs about 2 seconds behind WGY),
I must have been confusing him with someone else on the rest of it.
He did seem rather entertaining, not a carbon copy of anyone else.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH