Fwd: Re: Did anyone else...

Since the original posting, I received an apology from
someone claiming to speak for an over-zealous intern.
(This the day after Clinton's speech. D'oh...
no politics allowed).  I'm suspicious about many
things, awards among them...and to be solicited
seemingly at random to vote for somebody seeking an
award for an out-of-town station merely confirmed
a pre-existing suspicion.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com