will try to make it...

Hi--as far as I know the radio list get together is
still on (and we do hope that the police's
investigation turns out the be a false tip)--but now
am wondering if I can make it as I've come down with a
bit of a cold. It may just be an allergy but if it is
indeed a cold, I'd better be safe than sorry in both
my own health and that of others...

...so if I feel OK by Sat afternoon you'll see me
(bringing the napkins), and if not, you'll know why.
Will do what I can!

--Bob Nelson