No Potato salad?

Since the Beastie Boys/Rage Against the Machine Concert was postponed I
actually thought I was going to be able to make it but I have now
learned that I need to fly out Friday for a series of ABC radio remotes
in New Orleans so I'm back on the D/L. Hopefully I will be able to make
the next one or we can book the next one some Saturday night at The Rack
with the Vinnie Perruzi Dance party and I can mix business with
pleasure.  (They actually have great food at the Rack)
http://wwwtherackboston.com)

John Mullaney  http://wwww.minutemancomm.com