No Subject

  "President Clinton has ordered 50,000 more troops over to
Kosovo.......Remember when they told us they'd all be home for Christmas?"

NEWS:  US Troops to Kosovo

COMMENT:  "Our" boys.....and the implication that someone fibbed when they
told us the Christmas date.

> In light of what has happened to several Globe columnists in recent years,
> I would bet that Paul Harvey would be in trouble if he were found to have
> fabricated facts.

I don't think "comment" means he makes things up....but rather gives us his
perspective/opinion/interpretation on such facts.