August 12th get-together UPDATE#1

List (as of 8/9/2000)
Burgers, hot dogs, rolls, ice cream: GARY whatshisname garyfrancis@sockhop.net
Potato kugel: A. JOSEPH ROSS lawyer@world.std.com
Macaroni salad: MARK WATSON & LISA markwats@netway.com
Kosher and/or vegetarian treats: DONNA HALPER dlh@donnahalper.com
Corn: STEVE ORDINETZ steveord@wavewizard.com
Fruit salad: BILL PIACENTINI and JOAN billpi@ll.mit.edu
Ketch(cats)up,mustard,relish,salt,pepper] ROGER KIRK rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Napkins: BOB NELSON bobonradio@yahoo.com
Soda,(GARY will provide ice) (I SURMISE IT'S BRING YOUR OWN
SODA/BEVERAGE/TONIC/MOXIE/A&W/NEHI)
Desserts other than ice cream:
Fruit Salad (see above)

STILL NEEDING POTTERS (as in pot-luck,sorry):
Cookies, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Cake, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Pie, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Brownies, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Etc., (INSERT NAME HERE)

Paper plates, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Plastic forks (for ice cream?), (INSERT NAME HERE)

Potato chips, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Salad (lettuce), (INSERT NAME HERE)
Salad dressings, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Potato salad, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Coleslaw, (INSERT NAME HERE)

Sausages, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Kielbasi, (INSERT NAME HERE)
Kielbasa, (INSERT NAME HERE)

See you radio nuts (w/bolts AND/OR nutcrackers) on Saturday night around
6:30(?) (to help Gary produce the show ...er I mean burgers and hot dogs!)
Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with one last year (2000) let me join
with my favorite radio station locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with perhaps the
largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of great music by
great artists in wishing everyone success in this its second year of its
unique format!