Dave Maynard Aircheck

Thanks for letting us know about the aircheck-----One thing listening to
it made me remember was how stagnant the U.S. popular music scene was
prior to the appearance of the Beatles whose first airplay came in late
December of 1963.  With drek like "I'm Leaving It Up to You",  and one
hit wonders like Robin Ward, the Dixie Cups and Barry and the
Tamberlanes, it was clear that we were ready for a big change and big
improvement, musically.                            P.S. I had forgotten
about "Box 103, Boston 34," and "DEvonshire 8-6868"'

CJSULLFLA@webtv.net                              Chris Sullivan