Pirate Radio Station In Portland

 Last night around 7:00pm, my roomate (also a
broadcaster) had discovered a pirate radio staion
running on 88.7MHZ. They were airing a blend of heavy
metal, hard core punk and spoken music. The
transmitter probably only a few watts, had an obvious
problem with it's power supply as it could be heard
coming through the 60 cycle hum over the air. I am not
sure how often this thing is on as we only just
discovered it, so Portland area "BRI Readers" keep
your ears glued for this bogus thing to be on again.
 It is so interesting to think that with low power
licenses starting to be granted, anyone would even
bother cutting corners.

 Roy Lawrence
 (Who is OPPOSED to low powered FM)