Re: RIP Robert J.

Hello.
Robert J. came across the airwaves as a very caring and humorous
person whenever I listened over the years. I was reminiscing with a friend
about the time Robert J. arrived late at the 125 Western Avenue
studios during the "Blizzard of 78." When asked about his experience
getting to the station, he said something along the lines of: "I Climbed
up to the top of a mountain, and I could not get the plow out, so I climbed
back down the mountain, and now I am here, and my clothes are soaking wet"!!
I have always fondly remembered him saying those words. I kept thinking what
a huge storm this must be, even Robert J. was delayed!!

RIP Robert J.

Best Regards

Kyle (MajorRadioFreak@excite.com)